One of the many reasons to be lucky to live here is the world class diverse dining that the Huntington/Five Harbor area has to offer. And Long Island Restaurant Week, April 28th- March 5th, is the perfect time to experience amazing 3 course prix-fixe meals for only $29.95 (Saturday till 7pm).
*(please note, entrees pictured & listed may not currently be on menus or included in restaurant week)
photo courtesy of Bistro Cassis
So don't make dinner this week...make reservations!
The only problem is with over 150 restaurants participating and over 10 being in the Huntington/Five Harbors area it will be tough to decide where to go. It's no surprise that Huntington is considered the "Little Big Apple"- the restaurants in Huntington are eclectic- you can find just about any cuisine you are looking for- Jonathan's Ristorante (Italian), Cafe Buenos Aires (Argentinean), Honu (American), Bistro Cassis (French) and Besito (Mexican), Ting (Asian) and IMC (Steakhouse) just to name a few. Long Island Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to go to old favorites or try something new.
Here are some of our agents and admins favorites... (please note, entrees and even restaurants may not currently be on menus or included in restaurant week)
- Jonathan's "Speck e Burrata" is delicious with ample slices of prosciutto and the "Risotto con Funghi" is creamy and delicious.
- Honu is make your mouth water good. The pumpkin ravioli and duck spring rolls are favorites1
- Bistro Cassis' is a gourmand's destination for French cuisine. The Salade Cassis, Poulet Roti, french onion soup and their mussel varieties are go-to's. Not too hungry? Stop in for some pomme frites and champagne!
- Grasso's zucchini linguine will appeal whether you are seeking a vegetarian option or not. The cavatelli bolognese is also a tried and true option for frequent visitors. The salads are an office favorite as well.
- Ting- great for dine in or take out- some must try's are the gyoza, chicken salad and the sweet and sour.
- Besito's table-side guacamole is amazing! The Filete de Res, a Besito margarita finished with the Tres Leches cake and you can call it a perfect night!
photo courtesy of Besito
Follow us on instagram @luckytolivehere and share pictures of your favorite restaurant that is participating in Long Island Restaurant Week using #LTLH.
Bon Appetit :)
Stay a While: