Learn all about Suffolk & Nassau Tax Grievances at our free seminar!
Date: Wednesday, March 13th
Address: 129 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor
Guest Speakers: Michele A. Pincus & Christopher P. Byrnes
No RSVP, Just Show Up!
Spread the word on Facebook!
(Photo Courtesy Schroder & Strom)
Are you paying too much in real estate taxes? The law firm of Schroder & Strom, LLP will tell you how they can help reduce your taxes. Since 2000, the tax certiorari law firm of Schroder & Strom has focused on real estate litigation, successfully reducing taxes for commercial and residential clients in Nassau County and Suffolk County, throughout New York State in over 1000 counties, and in New Jersey, Connecticut and Florida.
Count on the highest level of professionalism, personalized service and a proven record of success from a team of attorneys and paralegals that is unmatched in its dedication to favorable outcomes. They have a 96% success rate. Come hear attorneys explain the process and answer your questions.
- Should I hire an attorney to file?
- What will it cost me to file?
- When should the filing be done?
- In what municipality does the filing need to be done?
- How much of a reduction can I expect?
- When will I see a reduction?
- How are my taxes calculated?
- How often should the filing be done?
- Are there any downsides to filing?
- What is the STAR exemption?
Nassau Deadline April 30
Suffolk Deadline May 21
Stay a While, More Blogs Just For You
A real yard. Closets bigger than your average microwave. The freedom to decorate however y...
You Still Have Time... To Grieve Your Real Estate Taxes In Suffolk County & Nassau Cou...
The Tax Reform bill that recently passed has many different implications for Long Islander...