Have a taste for a lobster roll but don't want the drive to the East End (or out-of-state for the ambitious foodie)? Whether you want to sit waterside or take and go, have no fear there are many options in the Huntington/Five Harbors Area to keep you full.
photo courtesy of Jennifer Bergmann
- 309 West Pulaski Road, Huntington, NY 11743
- Tip: Summer time at Kerbers is for outdoor seating and lobster rolls.
photo courtesy of The Gourmet Whaler
- 111 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
- Tip: Lobster Rolls typically available on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
photo courtesy of The Sandbar
- 55 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
- Tip: Visit Sandbar during lunch for this roll accompanied with fries.
photo shared courtesy of Prime
- 117 NY Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743
- Tip: Lobster rolls available for lunch and at the dockside and cabana bar
photo courtesy of Tutto Pazzo
- 84 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743
- Tip: The lobster roll is served during lunch from 12pm-3pm
photo courtesy of The Shack
- 1 Stony Hollow Rd, Centerport, NY 11721
- Tip: Outdoor eating only with plenty of options including the homemade lobster roll on an over buttered brioche roll. Oh and please don't rev your engine :)
photo courtesy of Maroni's
- 18 Woodbine Ave, Northport, NY 11768
- Tip: Maroni's lobster rolls are available as a take out item only.
Stay a While: