Have a taste for a lobster roll but don't want the drive to the East End (or out-of-state for the ambitious foodie)? Whether you want to sit waterside or take and go, have no fear there are many options in the Huntington/Five Harbors Area to keep you full.
photo courtesy of Jennifer Bergmann
- 309 West Pulaski Road, Huntington, NY 11743
- Tip: Summer time at Kerbers is for outdoor seating and lobster rolls.
photo courtesy of The Gourmet Whaler
- 111 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
- Tip: Lobster Rolls typically available on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
photo courtesy of The Sandbar
- 55 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
- Tip: Visit Sandbar during lunch for this roll accompanied with fries.
photo courtesy of Open Table
- 117 NY Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743
- Tip: Lobster rolls available for lunch and at the dockside and cabana bar
photo courtesy of Tutto Pazzo
- 84 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743
- Tip: The lobster roll is served during lunch from 12pm-3pm
photo courtesy of The Shack
- 1 Stony Hollow Rd, Centerport, NY 11721
- Tip: Outdoor eating only with plenty of options including the homemade lobster roll on an over buttered brioche roll. Oh and please don't rev your engine :)
photo courtesy of Maroni's
- 18 Woodbine Ave, Northport, NY 11768
- Tip: Maroni's lobster rolls are available as a take out item only.
Stay a While:
Among the many splendors of the Huntington Township area nothing defines it more then the ...
Ice cream season is here and its one of our favorite things to celebrate. The Five Harbor...
Lucky to have fabulous waterview & outdoor dining restaurants in the Huntington - Five...